Online Cooking Workshops now available with Moroccan recipes live from the Fez Cooking School twice weekly
Exclusive use stays this summer in a typical riad with plenty of outdoor space including a stunning roof terrace
Palais Amani is home to a restaurant with alfresco dining and hammam
The world is slowly emerging from the Covid-19 lockdowns and the Fez Cooking School is now offering several online cookery workshops. Palais Amani is also set to re-open this June offering exclusive use stays ensuring social distancing.
Live Online Cooking Workshops with the Fez Cooking School
Every Wednesday and Saturday live from Fez, Moroccan cuisine is in the spotlight and everyone is invited to experience flavours and techniques guided by a chef. Once guests sign up, they are sent recipes with a list of ingredients and equipment needed ahead of the class. Then a unique zoom meeting id and password are sent so you can connect on the day. For this hour class, guests also meet others who are cooking live from their kitchens around the world. The experience is a wonderful way to enjoy a Moroccan way of life and plan a future trip to Morocco’s foodie city, Fez.
Dishes include Bissara (a Moroccan soup made with dried beans), Moroccan breads, Chicken Pastilla, slow cooked Fish Tajine and Semolina Ghriba for dessert. All recipes are also available online at the Fez Cooking School website.
https://palaisamanifez.as.me/online-cooking-workshops 1 hour priced at €15
Exclusive Use of Palais Amani in the heart of Fez
Palais Amani is the leading hotel in Fez and spread over several floors including a stunning roof terrace with uninterrupted 360’ views of the city. This summer the hotel is offering exclusive use following a re-opening in June all the way through to late September.
A minimum two-night stay is required and social distancing is guaranteed as is every attention to detail.
Price for up to 12 guests exclusivity of the whole Palais at 955€ per night B&B (ie 95€ per guest per night)
Price for 14 to 24 guests exclusivity of the whole Palais at 1685€ per night B&B (ie 70€ per guest per night)
Price for up to 36 guests exclusivity of the whole Palais at 2185€ per night B&B (ie 60€ per guest per night)
Children between 12 and 18 are at half price and under 12 stay for free.
What is included in the offer? Exclusivity of the whole of Palais Amani and daily breakfast.
Extras as follows:
65€ per person, lunch tea and dinner with soft drinks included
115€ per person, lunch tea and dinner with soft drinks included, evening aperitif and back massage and foot massage.
Spending time at Palais Amani is a unique Fez experience and exclusive use allows for plenty of social distancing across the hotel including:
• The Roof Terrace A perfect spot to enjoy the sunshine or read a book or enjoy a cocktail before dinner by the bar. The roof terrace offers wonderful views of Fez and has many quiet corners with sun loungers and larger seating areas. A rooftop bar is open throughout the day and in the evening; there are cocktails to enjoy.
• Eden Restaurant Eden Restaurant at Palais Amani offers 'Market Moroccan' local produce. Here diners can enjoy Moroccan signature dishes from an a la carte menu along with a weekly changing three-course bistro menu. A diverse tapas menu is also available daily. Diners have the option to dine in the outdoor hidden paradise under the majestic citrus trees for a truly unforgettable culinary adventure.
• The Library Bar A separate space combing literature, board games and a light menu of local snacks and drinks, The Library Bar is open throughout the day and in the colder months an open fireplace is the ideal place to curl up by with a book or magazine.
• The Bedrooms Each of the 18 bedrooms and suites is completely different both in design and layout. The Classic Rooms are cosy offering discreet views of the garden or medina. The second category of rooms is the Luxury Rooms, which combine a seating area and bedroom with stunning large windows and doors. The Junior Suites have a master bedroom, elegant salon and bathroom and can accommodate an extra bed so can sleep up to three. The Senior Suites offer an additional single room and the minimum dimensions are from 45m2 and include a salon and dedicated dressing area. Finally, The Grand Suite; this unique splendid room covers the whole 100 sq./m of the south wing. The suite includes a salon, a his and hers dressing room, spectacular bathroom and includes breath-taking views of the gardens and hills beyond. All rooms have their own fragrance and feature local beauty products and a selection of water and wines. Room service is also available.
• The Shop A small shop showcases local items including wool blankets, cotton and linen throws, hand-blown glass, modern Fez pottery, hand-carved wood, contemporary rugs and stationary.
• The Gardens A large garden of 600m2 is at the centre of the palace filled with orange trees where birds, permanent residents here, provide the birdsong in this tranquil haven.
• Hammam – Les Bains Amani The hammam is designed in true Moroccan style complete with a hot room, an exfoliation room, separate showers and a luxury relaxation chamber. The ‘Royal Hammam’ treatment lasts 1 hour 15 minutes and transports guests into the ritual of purification not found outside of this fascinating country.
Ryanair have direct flights to Fez from London from Sunday 5th July, every Sunday. These flights increase to Wednesdays and Sundays from August.
www.palaisamani.com 12 Derb el Miter, Oued Zhoune, Fes Medina, 30000, Morocco